Cloud Console is the management application for the included products.
Using Cloud Console, you can do the folllowing:
- Create and delete clusters.
- Manage API clients to interact with Zeebe and Tasklist.
- Manage alerts to get notified when workflow errors occur.
- Manage IP Whitelists to restrict access to clusters.
- Manage your organization.
- Cloud Console API clients (REST) to manage clusters programmatically.
If you don't have a Camunda Cloud account yet, visit our Getting Started Guide.