Camunda Platform 8 delivers scalable, on-demand process automation as-a-service. Camunda Platform 8 is combined with powerful execution engines for BPMN processes and DMN decisions, and paired with tools for collaborative modeling, operations, and analytics.
Camunda Platform 8 is comprised of six components:
- Zeebe - Zeebe is the cloud-native process engine of Camunda Platform 8.
- Operate - Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your processes through Operate.
- Optimize - Improve your processes by identifying constraints in your system with Optimize.
- Tasklist - Use Tasklist to complete tasks which need human input.
- Console - Configure and deploy clusters with Console.
- Web Modeler - Collaborate and model processes, deploy and start new instances all without leaving Camunda Platform 8.
Camunda Platform 8 can be used with both Desktop Modeler, and Web Modeler.
In this section of the Camunda Platform 8 documentation, you'll find guides for getting started with Camunda Platform 8. For more conceptual information on Camunda Platform 8, see What is Camunda Platform 8.