This section contains general reference material for Camunda 8.
- Announcements - Stay up to date on versioning changes, end of maintenance updates, OpenSearch support, and other updates.
- Release notes - Learn where you can find release notes for components of Camunda 8.
- Service status - Camunda 8 SaaS is a hosted service for the Camunda 8 stack that runs on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). When availability changes, Camunda provides you with a current service status.
- Supported environments - Learn more about supported environments across your web browser, Desktop Modeler, clients, Camunda 8 Self-Managed, and the Camunda 7 and Optimize version matrix.
- Dependencies & third party libraries - A complete list of all dependencies and third-party libraries for all the components of Camunda 8, including Self-Managed.
- Alpha features - Use alpha features to learn about upcoming changes, try them out, and share feedback.
Security and license information
- Licenses - Take a closer look at licensing information for all components of Camunda 8.
- Security notices - Learn about Camunda's security notices after fixes are available.
Learn about the Camunda release policy with some specific clarifications across provisioning in SaaS and Self-Managed.