This section gives an overview of Zeebe's underlying technical concepts.
- Architecture - Introduces you to the internal components of Zeebe, as well as interfaces for external systems to interact with Zeebe.
- Clustering - Discusses the internal structure and properties of a Zeebe cluster.
- Partitions - Sheds light on how Zeebe achieves horizontal scalability.
- Internal processing - Explains the basics of Zeebe's event processing.
- Process lifecycles - Expands on the event processing concept and goes into more detail regarding the lifecycles of selected process elements.
- Protocols - Explains how external clients communicate with Zeebe.
In addition to these sections, you may also be interested in our Best Practices.