After downloading, setting up, and starting Camunda Modeler, you can model your first BPMN diagram. Follow the steps below:
- Create a new BPMN diagram:
- View the BPMN diagram with a start event:
As with Cloud Modeler, you can now add new elements.
- On the left side of the screen you will find the element palette supported by the engine. Drag and drop the elements into the diagram:
Elements that support different types can be reconfigured by clicking on the corresponding icon. In the following screenshot, a task has been added to the diagram. It can be converted to a service task, for example.
- Each element has adjustable attributes. Use the properties panel on the right side of the page:
- Once you finish modeling and configuring your diagram, save it as BPMN or deploy it on a Camunda Cloud cluster. You can also export the diagram as an image.