Zeebe is available as open source software on GitHub.
Zeebe welcomes extensions and contributions from the community!
We use both the Camunda Community Hub and Awesome Camunda Platform 8 to keep track of Zeebe ecosystem contributions, including the following:
- Other integrations such as Spring-Zeebe and the Apache Kafka Connector
If you have built something for the Zeebe ecosystem, we encourage you to transfer it to the Camunda Community Hub.
If you're interested in contributing to the main Zeebe repository (versus creating an extension that lives in its own repository), be sure to start with the Contributing to Zeebe guide in GitHub.
- Get help and get involved.
- Check out Awesome Camunda Platform 8.
- Learn more about our release policy.
- Avoid suprises by staying on top of announcements.
- Read more about the Camunda Community Hub.