This chapter gives an overview of Zeebe's underlying technical concepts.
- Architecture - introduces you to the internal components of Zeebe, as well as, interfaces for external systems to interact with Zeebe.
- Clustering - discusses the internal structure and properties of a Zeebe cluster.
- Partitions - sheds light on how Zeebe achieves horizontal scalability.
- Internal processing - explains the basics of Zeebe's event processing.
- Process lifecycles - expands on the event processing concept and goes into more detail regarding the lifecycles of selected process elements.
- Protocols - explains how external clients communicate with Zeebe.
- Exporters - discusses the extension point to add additional processing logic for each record in the event stream.
In addition to these sections, you may also be interested in Camunda Cloud Best Practices.