If you have a problem, you can always use the feedback form.
- Your organization is on a Trial Plan and you have already created a cluster. In this case you cannot create another cluster, because only one cluster is included in the trial plan.
- Your billing reservations do not allow any more clusters. In this case you have to increase the reservations if you want to create more clusters. If you do not have the necessary rights, contact an admin or the owner of the organization.
- Check if your API Client has the necessary rights. To interact with Zeebe the Scope
Zeebemust be set.
- Check if your credentials are configured correctly. There is a CLI tool that allows you to easily check the status:
zbctl. With the command
zbctl statusyou can read the topology. If this command works, the connection can be established.
- Check if your cluster is Healthy: it can happen that a Zeebe cluster is temporarily unavailable. Check the status of your cluster via the cluster overview.