This chapter gives an overview of Zeebe's underlying technical concepts:
- Architecture - introduces you to the internal components of Zeebe, as well as, interfaces for external systems to interact with Zeebe.
- Clustering - discusses the internal structure and propperties of a Zeebe cluster.
- Partitions - sheds light on how Zeebe achives horizontal sclability
- Internal processing - explains the basics of Zeebe's event processing
- Workflow lifecycles - expands on the event processing concept and goes into more detail regarding the lifecycles of selected workflow elements
- Protocols - explains how external clients communicate with Zeebe
- Exporters - discusses the extension point to add additional processing logic for each record in the event stream